1. Bykova T. Quality of life in children with blood disorders after allogenic hematopoietic cell transplantation (allo-HCT) at long-term follow up. Is chronic graft-versus-host disease (cGVHD) accompanied with quality of life impairment? / T. Bykova, N. Stancheva, T. Nikitina, T. Ionova, L. Zubarovskay, B. Afanasyev, R. Gorbacheva // Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2012.
2. Ionova T.I. New series of tools for comprehensive symptom profile assessment in patients with hematological malignancies / T.I. Ionova, D.A. Fedorenko, Nikitina T.P., Mochkin N., Kurbatova K.A., Gorodokin G.I., Novik A.A. // Quality of Life Research. 2012. 21(1): 1036.
3. Ionova T.I. Comprehensive symptom profile in patients with breast cancer: practicability and sensivity of the new symptom assessment tool CSP-Br / T.I. Ionova, D.A. Fedorenko, I.V. Rykov, T.P. Nikitina, K.A. Kurbatova, G.I. Gorodokin, A.A. Novik // Quality of Life Research. 2012. 21(1): 2055.
4. Nikitina T.P. The new instrument for comprehensive symptom assessment in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia / T.P. Nikitina, D.A. Fedorenko, K.A. Kurbatova, E.I. Usacheva, T.I. Ionova, G.I. Gorodokin, A.A. Novik // Quality of Life Research. 2012. 21(1): 1080.
5. Nikitina T. QoL impairment in parents of children with cancer / T. Nikitina, E. Moiseenko, A. Kishtovich, T. Ionova, A. Novik // Quality of Life Research. 2012; 14: 1343.
6. Novik A. Early versus late autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (AHSCT) in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: analysis of treatment outcomes / A. Novik, A. Kuznetsov, V. Melnichenko, D. Fedorenko, T. Ionova, A. Kartashov, K. Kurbatova, G. Gorodokin // Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2012.