The list of publications in 2021
- Novik A.A, Ionova T.I. Guidelines of Quality of Life Research in Medicine. Ed. by Academ. J.L. Shevchenko. Moscow, RAEN Publisher; 2021 Ч 616 P. (in Russ.).
- The quality of life of patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms and the attitude of patients and doctors to the problems of the disease and treatment: results of the national observational program MPN-QOL-2020. Ed. T.?I.?Ionova.?Ч M.: Prakticheskaya medicina, 2021.?- 36 P.
- Ionova T.I., Andrievskikh M.I., Amdiev A.A., et al. Outcomes of brentuximab vedotin as >3 line treatment in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma: physicianТs and patientТs perspective. HemaSphere. 2021; 5, S2: 572.
- Ionova T.I., Andrievskikh M.I., Amdiev A.A., et al. Brentuximab vedotin for treatment in patients with relapsed/refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma in a real world setting: clinical outcomes and impact on quality of life. Hematological Oncology. 2021; 39 (Issue S2): 442Ц443.
- Ionova T., Vinogradova O., Kochkareva Y., et al. Ixazomib-lenalidomide-dexamethasone (IRd) treatment for patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) in a real-world setting: physicianТs and patientТs perspective (COMy e-poster).
- Laane E., Ionova T., Oliva E.N., et al. Appraisal of the consistent use and reporting of patient-reported outcomes in multiple myeloma clinical trials: does it matter? HemaSphere. 2021; 5, S2: 570.
- Andreas M., Salek S., Oliva E.N., Ionova T., et al. Patient-reported outcomes in clinical trials for multiple myeloma: Where we are. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2021; 39:15_suppl, e18615-e18615. https://doi.org/10.1200/jco.2021.39.15_suppl.e18615.
- Zherniakova ј.ј., Kostroma I.I., Bessmeltsev S.S., Ribakova L.P., Alexanjan L.R., Nikitina T.P., PorfirТeva N.M., Ionova T.I., Chechetlin A.V., Gritsaev S.V. Quality of life, symptom burden and serum malonic dialdehide concentration in multiple myeloma patients after autologous stem cell transplantation. Biomedical journal Medline.ru. 2021; 22: 49Ц61.
- Shevchenko Yu.L., Ionova T.I., MelТnichenko V.Ya., Nikitina T.P. Quality of life in the population of Russian Federation during pandemic of COVID-19. Bulletin of Pirogov National Medical & Surgical Center. 2021; 16 (1): 74-83. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.25881/BPNMSC.2021.97.90.013.
- Shevchenko Y.L., Ionova T.I., Melnichenko V.Ya., Nikitina T.P. Quality of Life and Mental Health in Russian General Population and Burnout among Physicians During Covid-19 Pandemic. Bulletin of Pirogov National Medical & Surgical Center. 2021; 16 (3); 4-11.
- Melnichenko V.Y., Fedorenko D.A., Nikitina T.P., Porfirieva N.M., Nikolaev I.S., Ionova T.I. Autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplantation with low-intensity conditioning regimens in relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis: clinical outcomes and quality of life. C“T. 2021; 10 (2): 45Ц53. doi2010.18620/ctt-1866-8836-2021-10-2-45-53.
- Melikyan A.L., Kovrigina A.M., Subortseva I.N., et al. National Clinical Guidelines on Diagnosis and Treatment of Ph-Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (Polycythemia Vera, Essential Thrombocythemia, and Primary Myelofibrosis) (Edition 2020). Clinical oncohematology. 2021; 14 (2): 262Ц98. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21320/2500-2139-2021-14-2-262-298.
- Ionova T.I., Polishchuk L.O., Nikitina T.P., Vetshev F.P. Linguistic and cultural adaptation of the Russian version of symptom assessment questionnaire in patients with gastrointestinal cancer Ч MDASI-GI. Bulletin of the Multinational Center for Quality of Life Research. 2021; 37Ц38: 62Ц68.
- Zhukovskaya E.V., Abrosimov A.B., Ionova T.I., et al. Comparative assessment of quality of life in children and adolescents with severe blood diseases during rehabilitation after the completion of antitumor therapy and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Bulletin of the Multinational Center for Quality of Life Research. 2021; 37Ц38: 42Ц53.
- Zherniakova A.A., Ionova T.I., Gritsaev S.V. Quality of life assessment in patients with multiple myeloma and its interpretation in clinical practice. Bulletin of the Multinational Center for Quality of Life Research. 2021; 37Ц38: 69Ц79.